2023 Fully-Funded Singapore Government Scholarship
International students are invited to apply for the 2023 Singapore Government Scholarships. Singapore Graduate Scholarship Award (SINGA) is a Fully-Funded Scholarship for International Students. Thus, students seeking to pursue their Master’s, and Doctoral degree programs should take advantage and apply.
Also, applicants seeking to pursue their P.h.D programs after their 4 years of undergraduate studies are encouraged to apply.
Singapore has some of the best universities in the world. The country has cheaper education as compared to the US, Canada, Australia as well as the UK.
Good News!! There is no application fee needed for this application. Every year, Singapore offers over 950 scholarships to students. Hence, students from over 170 countries have been beneficiaries of these scholarships.
Details of 2023 Fully-Funded Singapore Government Scholarship
- Host Country: Singapore
- Study Level: Masters, Masters Leading to PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Closing Date: 1st December 2022
2023 fully-funded Singapore Government Scholarship Benefits
There are 240 available to students across the globe.
- Firstly, Full Tuition Fees
- Secondly, the monthly allowance of $2200. This will be increased to $2,700 after applicants pass the Qualifying Examination
- Thirdly, a One-time Airfare Grant of up to $1,500
- Also, a One-time Settling-in allowance of $1,000
The Singapore Graduate Scholarship Award is in the following field of study:
- Firstly, Biomedical Sciences
- Secondly, Computing and Information Sciences
- Thirdly, Engineering and Technology
- Also, Physical Sciences
Partnered Universities Under 2023 Singapore Government Scholarship
The following universities are affiliate universities :
- Firstly, Nanyang Technological University (NTU),
- Secondly, the National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Thirdly, the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- Finally, the Singapore Management University (SMU).
Who Qualifies to Apply?
- To begin with, the application is open to international graduate students who have a passion for research as well as excellent academic results
- Secondly, applicants should be good at English both written and spoken
- Thirdly, applicants should have good reports from academic referees.
- Additionally, applicants should have GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results.
The application process is online. Hence, applicants should prepare and submit the following documents online:
- Firstly, a Passport picture. It should be a recent one and must be in .jpeg or .png format
- Secondly, applicants must submit their transcripts and reports.
- Thus, applicants’ Bachelor’s and or Master’s academic Transcripts shall be used to confirm their candidature and whether their degree certificates have been conferred.
- Additionally, applicants must submit 2 Recommendation Letters
- Lastly, applicants must submit Motivation Letter for Scholarship Application
How to Apply
The application process is online. Hence interested applicants should click on the links below to begin their applications:
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The closing date of the application is December 1, 2022. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 12 weeks after application.
Also, for more scholarship updates, CLICK HERE.