Fully-funded 2022-23 McGill University Scholarships in Canada
Applications are open for students to apply for the 2023 McGill University Scholarships in Canada for the 2023 academic session.
The scholarship is open to Canadian students as well as students around the globe. The 2022-23 McGill University Scholarships are fully–funded. Hence, interested applicants should follow the steps indicated in this post to be able to apply.
Also, interested applicants should note that there is no IELTS requirement. Also, there are about 60 fully funded as well as 20 partially McGill scholarships for Graduate students. The university offers more than 400 programs in about 80 departments.
You can also find the LASTEST SCHOLARSHIPS IN CANADA here. Begin studying in Canada by applying for the McGill University scholarships.
Details Of 2022-23 McGill University Scholarship
- Host Country: Canada
- Host University: McGill University
- Study Level: Masters, Ph.D.
- Scholarship Coverage: Funded
- Closing Date: 15th July 2022
2022-23 McGill University Scholarship Benefits
The McGill University Scholarship will cover the following:
- Firstly, full Tuition and Fees.
- Secondly, A living allowance of $2,000 CAD per month.
- Also, a relocation grant for students moving to Montréal.
There are other Universities with Scholarships in Canada that you check out: Scholarships Call for Canada in 2022-23
Also, McGill University provides Free Online courses. Thus, it can be an advantage for students seeking to enter McGill University. Check Free Online Courses in Top Canadian Universities (Certificates are Available)
List Of Courses Offered at McGill University
- Firstly, Agricultural & Environmental Sciences
- Secondly, Arts
- Thirdly, Dental Medicine and Oral Health Sciences
- Another is Education
- Also, Engineering
- Additionally, Law
- Besides the above, Desautels Faculty of Management
- Also, Medicine and Health Sciences
- Not to mention, Schulich School of Music
- Last but not least, Science
- Finally, Interfaculty Studies
Who qualifies for the 2022-23 McGill University Scholarship?
- Firstly, Undergraduate students who have earned High School Secondary Education.
- Also, Graduate students who have earned an accredited undergraduate degree, (Bachelor’s).
- Additionally, applicants must meet the English Language Requirements.
- Lastly, interested applicants must meet all academic requirements indicated by the McGill graduate department.
English Language Proficiency Requirement
- Applicants first learned language must be English
- Also, applicants must have an undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited institution in Canada or the United States of America
- Additionally, international students must have an undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited foreign institution where English is the language of instruction. Applicants who find themselves in this situation should submit an English Proficiency Language Certificate
- Besides, applicants must have lived and attended university, or been employed, for not less than four years, in a country where English is the medium of instruction.
- Afterward, applicants should check Admission and Application Requirements HERE
- Lastly, interested applicants must submit Motivation Letter for a Scholarship.
How to Apply
- To begin with your application, applicants must first read the admission requirements
- Afterward, applicants must contact the department
- Also, applicants must find a supervisor
- Then applicants should Submit their application before the deadline
- Interested applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Also, for more scholarship updates, CLICK HERE.