Fully Funded|| 400 Deakin University Scholarships in Australia 2023
Do you need a scholarship for your Master’s or P.h.D program? Then, this publication is for you. There are over 400 Deakin University Scholarships currently available in Australia for the 2023 academic year.
The University provides Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia to study for free. This is an amazing opportunity to make a difference. Thus, the Deakin University scholarship is one of the greatest scholarships available to international students.
The University’s scholarship covers all academic disciplines. Hence, there is a number of programs available for international students to study for their Master’s and Doctoral degree programs.
The University is a Public University in Melbourne, Australia. It is ranked among the best universities in the world. The timeline for the Deakin University master’s scholarship is available for two years. Also, the Doctoral degree program is available for four years.
DETAILS OF FULLY-FUNDED 400 DEAKIN UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS
- Host Country: Australia
- Host University: Deakin University
- Study Level: Master, Ph.D. Degree
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Closing Date: Deadline Varies from Course to Course
Why Choose Deakin University?
- Choose Deakin University because it is offering 400 Master’s, Ph.D. Fully Funded Scholarships.
- Also, it is one of Australia’s leading research universities.
- Moreover, throughout the applicant’s degree, he or she will receive guidance from some of the world’s leading researchers. Thus, applicants will benefit from access to world-class facilities.
Programs Available at Deakin University
The Deakin University Scholarship in Australia For International Students is providing Scholarships in Most Academic Majors/Faculties. The list of the available fields is given below.
- Firstly, the Faculty of Business and Law
- Secondly, the Faculty of Health
- Thirdly, the Faculty of Science, Engineering, and Built Environment
- Also, the Institute for Frontier Materials
- Lastly, the Institute for Intelligent Systems Research and Innovation
At Deakin University, there are varieties of scholarships for international students. Below are the types of Deakin Australia Fully Funded Scholarships.
- Firstly, Australian Government Scholarships
- Secondly, the Deakin University Funded Scholarships
- Lastly, External Scholarships
Scholarship Coverage (Categories of Scholarships at Deakin University)
- To begin with, the 400 Deakin University Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for Students to Study in Australia. Therefore, all the Expenses will be covered.
- Also, applicants will get an annual stipend: The Annual Living Allowance is AUD$28,092 and up to 2 Years for a Research Master’s degree. Whereas, the same amount is up to 4 Years for a Research Doctorate Degree.
- Also, there is a Full Tuition Fee for Masters for up to 2 Years as well as Doctoral Degree up to 4 Years.
- Moreover, Medical Funds (Paid sick leave) will be made available.
- Also, international students will get Health Cover (OSHC)
- Lastly, Travel Allowance Airfare will be made available.
Australian Government and University Funded Scholarships:
Master’s, and Ph.D. Scholarships at Deakin University:
- Firstly, the Australian Government Scholarship
- Secondly, the Endeavour Scholarships
- Also, HDR Scholarship
- Additionally, the Deakin University Postgraduate Research Scholarship
Application Process for Deakin University
For applicants to check their eligibility, they should follow these top tips for making a strong application.
- Firstly, applicants must Prepare an Academic CV- oxford format-Compulsory (Max 3 Page)
- Secondly, applicants must prepare a Cover letter Compulsory. (Max 1-2 Page). Do not worry, here is a written Guide on the Best Motivation Letter for Scholarship Application. Thus, the Cover Letter and Motivation Letter are similar.
- Thirdly, applicants must Prepare Research Proposal
- Also, international students must contact professors to be able to apply for Master’s, and Doctoral scholarships.
Here is how applicants can contact professors as well as How to Prepare an email draft to contact a supervisor.
- Interested applicants must contact a supervisor within the relevant faculty, school, or institute to discuss their research opportunities.
- Therefore, Business and law candidates are encouraged to email the faculty directly for all supervisor-related inquiries.
- Secondly, applicants must click on the link to Find a Research Supervisor
- Also, applicants define their Area of Interest
- But, applicants select the right faculty (Deakin’s four faculties are Arts and Education, Business and Law, Health as well as Science, Engineering and Built Environment.)
Why must you Choose a Supervisor?
Applicants need to find a supervisor whom they can work well with professionally and personally. This is because applicants will be working with the supervisors for the duration of their degree.
Needed Questions to Ask Supervisor
Firstly, interested applicants must ask what areas of research do supervisors specialize in?
Secondly, applicants must ask what areas of research supervisors have previously worked in?
Thirdly, applicants must ask what areas of research do supervisors have experience in supervising?
Again, do supervisors have time to supervise you?
Also, applicants must ask what is the supervisor’s preferred working relationship, is what level of guidance do they offer, the mode and frequency of communications, their expectations of setting milestones, and how quickly do they provide feedback?
Next, what is the research culture of the workplace where the supervisor is located?
Additionally, applicants must ask how many students are supervisors currently supervising and how many have they supervised in the past?
Also, applicants must ask what percentage of their students completed their degree?
Next, applicants must ask how students completed the normal candidature time frame?
Also, applicants must ask how successful were those students in the examination?
Last but not least, applicants must ask what were the employment outcomes of past students?
Lastly, applicants must ask what sort of publication track record did they have when they completed?
Applicants must Follow this after getting approval from Supervisors.
Australian Universities General Application Process for Admission and Scholarships:
International applicants can apply for Masters/MS and Ph.D. scholarships in Australia easily by following these procedures:
- To begin with, applicants must Search the universities and professors in Australia of their relevant interest.
- Secondly, applicants must read all professor’s profiles, research interests, as well as projects.
- Thirdly, applicants should Email supervisors with their research CV and a good email (just like a cover letter) by showing how they fit in their lab/work.
- Also, applicants must show that they fit in the professor’s lab. They can do it by reading the supervisor’s papers and giving references to his work in the cover letter.
- However, applicants must be brief in their cover letter. Therefore, they do not need to show that they belong to a financially challenged family or they have dreamed of doing work in Australia, etc.
Continuation of Australian Universities General Application Process
- But the research CV needs to explain what applicants did in their bachelor/master’s degree in the form of a paragraph. Therefore, applicants must relate their previous work in addition to their final year project with that professor’s research work and show him/her their interest in his work).
- Also, applicants must first visit the faculty profile of the respective university before applying to a Ph.D. program.
- However, some universities do not encourage applicants to contact supervisors directly. In this case, applicants must fill out their expression of interest form and afterward, submit it online.
- Therefore, if the professor gives you a reply, then he/she will guide you to go through the whole process and apply for admission to the university.
- Moreover, IELTS is required, therefore, write it as soon as possible
- Also, note that after getting admissions, universities have their own scholarships and most professors are required to guide applicants to apply for them. Moreso, applicants must see the university’s websites and learn how to apply for them.
- Therefore, applicants must start applying.
How To Apply
The application process is online. Therefore interested applicants must click on the link below to apply.
Also, for more scholarship updates, CLICK HERE.