ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI (IDUAPRIEM) LIMITED LATEST JOB
ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI (IDUAPRIEM) LIMITED (A subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti Limited) operate the combine Tebereble and Iduapriem open-pits gold mines at Tarkwa in the Western Region of Ghana and has a work force of over 1400, including contractors.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to fill in a vacant position(s) mentioned below:
- Position: Fleet Management Technician
- Contract Type/Duration: Permanent
- Department: Mining
- Number of Position(s): One (1)
Provide Technical & Engineering support for the smooth functioning of the Fleet Management and Fatigue monitoring system (FM&FMS) and any other Systems introduced to Mining to improve the operations
- Maintain a safe workplace for all employees and external service providers by complying with existing processes and procedures Contribute to the operation and success of the open pit production team
- Comply with existing processes to ensure that all environmental risks and emerging issues are identified
- Utilize existing processes to ensure the development of optimized systems that enable delivery of the operational budget requirements.
- Provide support, centered on troubleshooting and fault rectification to the mine site communication infrastructure, fleet management system technology including on-board mobile equipment, Motorola radio systems and wireless network Conduct day to day maintenance, troubleshooting and continuous improvement of the mining technology systems such as the Fleet Management system (Modular),
- Provide troubleshooting and fault rectification for all mining systems hardware and networks and install and terminate fiber cabling both on the surface and underground
- Program and configure wireless access points and install in all areas to provide wireless communications for the Fleet
- Management System Provide hands on first level support for repair and maintenance of the Fleet Management System on-board hardware
- Configure and install cameras and add to the video management system
- Utilize existing systems for identifying opportunities to drive operational excellence and ensure collaboration with all departments to achieve streamlined delivery to plan
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and troubleshooting
- Provide product support to all systems and manage all requests for systems and assist to resolve all issues and perform regular troubleshoot on all network issues and analyze all system logs
- Maintain all functional documents and respond to all customer requests and manage efficient operation of all internal systems
- Assist all engineers in technical operations and ensure utilization of all tools efficiently and prepare all required repair documents and ensure compliance to all organization guidelines
- BSc Information Technology/Computer Science/Computer Engineering, or it’s related from a recognize institution.
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in IT system support, or in electrical, communications, IT, or fleet management or engineering support for Fleet Management systems i.e., Modular, or similar Experience in an Operational Technology type role supporting heavy equipment and trucks will be highly regarded
- Demonstrate windows-based IT systems knowledge and understanding of networking principles.
- Experience with Motorola two-way communication radio systems will be highly regarded
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical team of management staff and personnel assigned to related work
- Good technical configuration and troubleshooting skills
- Computer hardware troubleshooting and problem-solving ability
- Knowledge and experience in Windows and SQL Server Administration and Database Management will be preferred Medical fitness for the position and environment
- Possess a valid driver’s licence and proficiency in driving light vehicle
HOW TO APPLY FOR ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI (IDUAPRIEM) LIMITED LATEST JOB
Please note that applications should be submitted via our recruitment portal at https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=17940&company=AGAprod before close of business on Monday 20 June 2022 and applicants not contacted within 21 days of applying, should consider their application unsuccessful.
AAIL is an equal opportunity employer.
Women with the required criteria are encouraged to apply.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE