ASA Savings and Loans Ltd Jobs Across Ghana
ASA Savings and Loans Ltd seek the services of Loan Officers in the following regions: Greater Accra region, Ashanti region, Bono region, Ahafo region, Bono-east region, Central region, Western region, Western north region, Eastern region and Northern region. Currently, the company is serving over 200,000 clients across ten regions in 143 business units.
JOB TITLE: LOAN OFFICERS
Key competencies/skills required
- To begin with, Must be able to find clients, disburse loans and collect installments
- Then, Must be able to capture data into all books of account and in software
- Also, Must be able to prepare credit plans for
- Moreover, Must be able to mobilize savings deposit
- Additionally, Must be a team player
- Finally, Any other duties that may be assigned
- Firstly, HND/Degree qualification from a recognized institution
- Secondly, Must be computer literate
- Thirdly, Must be Ghanaian
- Finally, Must be within the Age(s) of 20-28 years
How to Apply for ASA Savings and Loans Ltd Jobs
Interested applicants should send their application letters, CVs, two current passport pictures, any current national ID (voters ID or National ID), photocopies of Academic Certificates, National service certificate and photocopy of birth certificate to the various offices mentioned below;
- HEAD OFFICE: Odorkor Busia Junctions (off Odorkor-Mallam Road)
- KUMASI OFFICE: Plot 7 Block E, New Suame Kumasi opposite Casablanca Pharmacy
- CAPE COAST OFFICE: Petrol Branch, Coronation junction Cape Coast; office is located on top of mamatee building
- TAKORADI OFFICE: Plot 13C West Tanokrom, west line near saint Francis school, Takoradi, Ghana.
- SUNYANI OFFICE: BLK 29/8 Nkwanbeng North near the health insurance office.
- KOFORIDUA OFFICE: Betom junction near Freeman Methodist church.
- TECHIMAN OFFICE (BONO EAST): Hse no.49 BK E Kwadaikrom Techiman
- TAMALE AREA OFFICE (NORTHERN REGION): Kukuo close to Miricha hotel off clinic road
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE