In order to achieve significant growth in all aspects of its business, a manufacturing Company in Tema that is committed to meeting the changing needs of its customers at all times is looking for dynamic candidates with superior skills: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- Provide efficient administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, and photocopying
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
JOBS AVAILABLE TODAY
- DVLA Approved vehicle inspection center full list of jobs
- Non-bank financial institution jobs
- More jobs at Rural Banking sector
- Agresearch Lead Latest Employment Opportunities
- APPLY FAST|| Deloitte Invites Job Applications
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Stenographer Secretary and/or HND Secretaryship & Management Certificate:
- At least three (3) years relevant Work Experience;
- Very good knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite; A good knowledge of Quality, Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental ISO Management
- Excellent oral and written Communication Skills;
- Good Interpersonal and Teamwork Skills;
- Ability to prioritize projects and attention to detail; and
- Must be a person of high verifiable moral character and proven integrity.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants are to forward CVs, Cover Letters with the Job Title clearly stated and two (2) Professional Referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
By March 29, 2022. Please note that only short-listed applicants would be contacted