PsyconH.R Limited Invites Job Applications
Our Client is a vibrant and forward looking Bank in the West African Sub-Region. It has made remarkable strides in providing tailored banking solutions to its customers. Our Client requires the engagement of an entrepreneurial, seasoned, banking sector professional to expand and maintain its reach on the African continent. If you have a track record providing senior level international banking services, sustaining banking operations, and developing a diverse banking team, then we would like to speak with you on behalf of our Client.
JOB TITLE: General Manager
The position holder will execute the following duties:
- Firstly, Develop, implement and monitor the business strategies, plans, organizational structure, policies, and controls. Supervise and evaluate the work of other senior leaders within the Bank.
- Secondly, Set an operational philosophy that is performance-driven, maintains a high level of employee morale and motivation, sensitive to and driven by customer needs, and meets the highest ethical standards.
- Thirdly, Oversee the preparation of the Annual Report and Accounts of the Bank and ensure their approval by the Board.
- Then, Assume responsibility for the Bank’s overall risk profile, including the development, communication, and assessment of the Bank’s Risk Appetite Statement and Risk Appetite Framework.
- Finally, Support the CEO in implementing strategy and positioning the Bank’s profitable growth and success. Build and mentor a strong, motivated, diverse team of executives with multiple perspectives, to achieve collective success
The ideal candidate must have:
- To begin with, A Masters Degree in Finance, Strategy, General Management or related qualification from a recognized University and possess 8-10 years progressive banking and operations experience.
- Then, A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an executive leadership capacity with strong business analytics skills.
- Also, Financial reporting capabilities and understand budgeting & cash flow management.
- Moreover, Working knowledge of standard operating procedures and regulations relevant for both local and international banking.
- Additionally, Strong human capital management abilities.
- Last but not the least, Working knowledge of IT infrastructure and financial planning is an added advantage.
- Lastly, Working knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards. Position is located outside Ghana, and will require travel within the West African Region.
How to Apply for PsyconH.R Limited Job
Please send Full CV, Application Letter, with copies of certificates, reliable e-mail, and cell phone details to:
The Search Master,
P. O. Box GP 21241,
OR via Email: email@example.com to PsyconH R Limited.
Please indicate job title on the email.
DEADLINE: JULY 15, 2021
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Interviews for this position would be conducted in the week of JULY 20-22, 2021
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE