Banyan Global New Job Opportunity
Banyan Global is an international development consulting firm committed to improving livelihoods through market approaches for a broad and lasting impact. However, The firm is headquartered in Washington, DC with staff working in a number of developing countries. Banyan Global operates seamlessly within six practice areas: health, finance and investment, enterprise development, gender, youth, and evaluation and learning.
Banyan Global is recruiting a Knowledge Management (KM), Communications, and Reporting Specialist for the USAID/West Africa Peace through Evaluation, Learning, and Adapting II (PELA II) Activity. Therefore, The KM, Communications, and Reporting Specialist will play a key role in supporting activities that will enhance USAID/West Africa’s effectiveness at countering violent extremism and promoting peace. Nevertheless, The position is full-time, based in Accra, Ghana, and contingent on funding. Citizens of Ghana are encouraged to apply.
- Firstly, Develop and/or provide oversight for the development of multi-media communications products related to USAID/West Africa’s Regional Peace and Governance Office (RPGO) efforts to promote peace and counter violent extremisms;
- Secondly, Support the development of maps to illustrate program interventions, display contextual characteristics of West Africa, or facilitate geospatial analysis of the violence extremist threat or other conflict trends;
- Thirdly, Identify and manage vendors to provide professional-quality translations of informational, public relations, or learning materials;
- Afterwards, Maintain internal performance monitoring data for PELA II and lead the development of the project’s periodic reporting on progress, successes, and challenges;
- Then, Provide technical contributions to and/or facilitate relevant learning and training events; and
- Finally, Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in communications, public affairs, or related discipline, graduate degree preferred.
- At least eight years of experience supporting knowledge management, communications, and reporting, preferably in the international development sector.
- Experience producing geospatial maps using ArcGIS software or similar.
- Native proficiency in English required, working proficiency in French preferred.
- Experience support monitoring, evaluation, and learning initiatives preferred.
- Familiarity with the USAID/West Africa Mission and its portfolio preferred.
How to Apply for this Banyan Global New Job Opportunity
Closing Date: 12th July 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE