2023 Ireland Government Scholarships
Applications are open for international students to apply for the 2023 Ireland Government Scholarships. The scholarships are available for students who are seeking to study for their Master’s, and Ph.D. degree programs in Ireland Universities.
The 2023 Ireland Government Scholarships are sponsored by the Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science, and managed by the Council.
Programs are taught using the English Language and students can apply to study in all academic disciplines. Successful students will get the opportunity to travel to other European countries. Students of any nationality can apply without any age restriction. There are 280 Postgraduate Scholarships in Ireland.
Details About 2023 Ireland Government Scholarships
- Host Country: Ireland
- Funding Organization: Government of Ireland
- Study Level: Master, Doctorate (MS Leading to Ph.D.)
- Eligible Candidates: European Union & All Other Nationalities
- Closing Date: 20th October 2022
List of Academic Programs Available
The Irish Research Council Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme aims to support students who intend to pursue, Full-time Degree Master’s or Doctorate in any Discipline in the fields below:
- To begin with, Science
- Secondly, Technology
- Thirdly, Engineering
- Also, Mathematics
- Again Arts
- Another is Humanities
- Lastly, Social Science
Partnered Universities Under 2023 Ireland Government Scholarships
International students can apply to study at any of the Universities mentioned below under the 2023 Ireland Government Scholarships.
- To begin with with, Dublin City University
- Secondly, Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Thirdly, the Athlone Institute of Technology
- Also, Coláiste Mhuire Marino
- Furthermore, the Cork Institute of Technology
- Additionally, Dublin Dental Hospital
- Another is the Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology
- Galway–Mayo Institute of Technology
- Moreso, the Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- National College of Ireland
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Royal Irish Academy
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- Technological University Dublin
- University College Cork
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- Last but not least, the University College Dublin
- Lastly, the University of Dublin, Trinity College
2023 Ireland Government Scholarships Benefit
Successful applicants will get the following benefits:
- Firstly, a Stipend of €18,500 Per Annum
- Also, contribution to Fees including Non-EU Fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per annum
- Lastly, eligible direct research expenses of €3,250 per annum
- Research Master’s Degree: 1 Year
- Structured Research Master’s Degree: 2 Years
- Traditional Doctoral Degree: 3 Years
- Structured Doctoral Degree: 4 Years
Who Can Apply?
To be able to apply for the 2023 Ireland Government Scholarships, applicants should meet the requirements below:
- To begin with, applicants should be International Students from Europe and other Countries.
- Secondly, applicants should have a Bachelor’s, or an equivalent Degree for a master’s degree program.
- Also, applicants should have a Bachelor’s, Masters’s Degree, or the equivalent Degree for Doctoral Degree.
- Additionally, students awaiting results can also apply.
- However, if Undergraduate Examination results are not known at the time of application, the Council may make a provisional offer of a scholarship on the condition that the scholar’s bachelor’s, or the equivalent, degree result is a first-class or upper second-class honors.
- Lastly, applicants can apply for the Scholarship regardless of their Age.
How To Apply?
The application process is online. For this reason, interested applicants should read the application process carefully and apply.
|Call open||16:00 (Irish time) 8 September 2022|
|FAQ deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 13 October 2022|
|Applicant deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 20 October 2022|
|Supervisor deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 27 October 2022|
|Research office endorsement deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 3 November 2022|
|Call outcome||End of March 2023|
|Award start date||1 September 2023|