Ad-Precision Limited New Job Opportunity
Ad-Precision Limited is a Business Support Solutions Company with several years experience in Staff management (skilled & unskilled) Labour, and provision of Accounting services to Companies. We provide one-stop labour solutions to multinationals and Ghanaian businesses who want to focus on their core businesses in order to save time and cost
JOB TITLE: Project Manager
To provide Strategic Technical Support for an Enhanced Packet Core network by leveraging the synergy of pro-activeness and corrective measures, through performance monitoring and network health diagnostics to meet the challenges of a huge rising need for uninterrupted packet data services to maintain customer’s market leadership in data services provision.
Provide strong leadership to the project Implementation team, develop key Customer relationships and closely work with other local organizations to provide effective project delivery to the Customer, ensure the deployment objectives can be fulfilled.
- Independently manage projects with high risk and complexity ensuring final delivery to meet the contracted Time and Quality.
- Ensure project complete within budget by efficient cost controlling and internal and external resources management.
- Acts as primary project interface to the customer ensuring good customer satisfaction and developing the customer relationship.
- Shares project experience and knowledge of project management provide project management consultation to regional PMO and training to junior staff members.
Essential knowledge, technical skills, education, qualifications and experience
- To begin with, Possess profound knowledge of and extensive experience in project management. Have a broad and deep understanding of the project management domain.
- After that, Understanding of the order flow and business management, financing, and organizational operation represent a major advantage for the job holder.
- Then, Have a thorough understanding of the integrated technical solution, the risks associated with delivery and the impact of those risks to the customer’s business objectives
- Also, Knowledge in the topology of the network, evolution trend of the telecom network development, optimization principles of the telecom network, development trend of Telecom products, product technology principles, networking principles, typical solutions.
- Most importantly, Very good understanding of MPLS infrastructure, ATM and Frame Relay Protocols
- Besides that, Good command and understanding of QoS and congestion issues, packet delivery optimization, Core network KPIs
- Moreover, Very good understanding of the end-to-end architecture in the LTE domain
- Afterwards, Good knowledge in Operations management methodology
- Last but not least, Minimum of a Bachelor degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Finally, Professional certification is added advantage.
Key Performance Drivers required to be effective in role
- Professional skills
- Be able to use effective strategies to guide and influence customer expectations
- Ability to work, or even coordinate transversal team
- Comprehensive abilities understanding and analysis for business development, targets, competitors, political and economic environment
- True leadership and human skills for leading and managing teams. Lead by example and inspire team members to be high achievers.
- Proactively manage changes and identify opportunities to increase profit and provide consultant-level delivery solutions for customers and create a win-win situation.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with various groups including Customer, internal project team, third party suppliers / subcontractors, Project Sponsor , Management team and Other Vendors.
- Ability to manage medium or big projects
- Capability of Risk management to control the critical risk of project delivery.
- Firstly, Appreciation of EHS related issues
- Secondly, Knowledge in Fire safety
- Lastly, Ability to differentiate between a hazard and a risk associated with an activity
How to Apply for Ad-Precision Limited New Job Opportunity
Interested persons should send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before June 20, 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE