Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Assistant Administrative Manager at Fisheries Commission
The successful applicant will provide operational support in management of material resources and logistics for the achievement of the objectives of the Commission
- Facilitates the acquisition of storage and management of materials and logistics
- Collects data for the preparation of work plans in the Division
- Facilitates the organization of all meetings, seminars, workshops and conferences of the Commission and produce appropriate minutes and reports
- Collects data for the preparation of work plans, annual budget and reports of the of the Division
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution in Business Administration, Public Administration, Management, Social Sciences or any related field
- Must have completed National Service
- Good leadership, communication, interpersonal, presentation and report writing skills
- Good qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Proficiency in relevant IT applications
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work is an advantage
- High integrity and confidentiality
Upper West, Upper East, Northern, North East, Savannah, Bono, Bono East, Ahafo, Oti, Volta, Western North, Western, Central, Eastern
HOW TO APPLY
1. All Applicants must provide evidence of completion of National Service.
2. Applicants should indicate the positions applied for and Two (2) regions of their choice.
3. Applications should be submitted to the following addresses, either a), b) or c).
a) THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
FISHERIES COMMISSION P. O. BOX GP 630
b) SIMPLE ONLINE APPLICATION
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The closing date for submission of application is ten (10) working days after the publication. That is 25th May 2021