How to get a job at Publicis West Africa PWA
Job Title: Account Executive
Publicis West Africa (PWA) is an important regional hub office for all of Nestle’s business in the Central & West Africa region, covering approximately 22 markets. Of these, there are about 10 markets that are active and serve as sub-regional hubs for adjacent markets. The main languages that campaign work is created in are English, French & Portuguese.
There are several local dialects (as well) across the markets we work in. We work with partner agencies in Francophone markets, in Angola and Nigeria, to deliver work that has a local impact. However, it’s key to note that interactions, both spoken and via email, within the Publicis network agencies are in English.
- Administrative role
- Must ensure timely and accurate contact reports
- Responsible for upload of files to Content Hub and Creative X
- Ensure that MAGGI Lionbox is fully updated and organized
- Organize calendars and set up meetings
- Ensure internal and external weekly trackers are up-to-date, accurate, and done in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all briefs are accurately captured in Chase and briefed to the appropriate teams
- *Responsible for delivery of tactical briefs and support on bronze and silver briefs.
Requirements / Experience / Skills
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Social Sciences (Business, Marketing, Advertising)
- At least 2 years of working experience as part of a client services team in a reputable Agency
- Proficient in MS Office (Work / Excel / PowerPoint etc.)
- Knowledge of and experience in Chase
- TTL experience is essential
- Ability to apply approved strategy
- A good command of the English language (both verbal and written), French is a bonus
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Strong analytical & reasoning skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Mature and honest
- Positive with a “can do” attitude
- Problem-solving & decision-making skills
- Solution and deadline-driven
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and willing “to go the extra mile”
Closing Date: 22nd December 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE