Judicial Service of Ghana Job Opportunity
The Judicial Service invites applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the position below:
Position: JUDICIAL CLERK/RESEARCH ASSISTANT
- To begin with, Summarising arguments or evidence in proceedings and assessing legal issues in the light of the applicable laws;
- Secondly, Conducting detailed research on particular topics.
- Furthermore, Conducting extensive research on various areas of law.
- Additionally, Drafting legal opinions.
- Also, Preparing pre-hearing memoranda and opinions as well as identifying key issues in matters the Line Manager is scheduled to hear;
- Then, Taking detailed notes of oral arguments during hearings;
- Finally, Citing-and fact-checking drafts of documents; and h. Administering Court papers and case management.
- First of all, LL.B/BA and Qualifying Certificate in Law.
- Afterwards, Must be on the Roll of Lawyers and a member ofthe Ghana Bar Association in good standing.
- Then, High moral character with proven integrity.
- Lastly, Other advantage: Extensive research experience. vi) Should be highly proficient in the use of ICT and Research Tools
- Excellent research skills;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Computer proficiency;
- Drafting skills, including the ability to write clearly and concisely when under pressure;
- Also, The ability to plan work and manage conflicting priorities; and
- Lastly, The capacity to work both independently and in a team setting.
How to Apply for this Judicial Service of Ghana Job Opportunity
Qualified applicants should apply and attach their CVS, relevant certificates and the names, addresses and contact details of three (3) referees to:
The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service of Ghana
Supreme Court Administration Block
P. O. Box 119
Closing Date: Two (2) weeks from date of publication.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE