Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Medicas Hospital Job Applications
- To provide health care to patients/clients and appropriately refer when necessary
- Participate as a member of the Medical Team in providing care as well as monitoring and evaluating patients/clients.
- Collaborate with other disciplines and health care staff to ensure optimum care for clients/patients.
- Participate in quality improvement activities.
Required Skills or Experience
- Basic surgical skills
- Basic life support/resuscitation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Supervisory skills
- Analytical skills and problem solving skill
- Ability to demonstrate and participate in effective team work
- Ability to relate to people from differing backgrounds
- A working knowledge in basic computer application
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to initiate and maintain clear, concise documentation
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to prioritise activities and react quickly to changes in requirements
How To Apply
Send your CV and and certificate(s) to:
Closing Date: April 30, 2021