- Suitably qualified professional nurse who acts as a clinical resource and leader, performing functions at an advanced level of competence and consistence.
- Responsible for the delivery and co-ordination of competent nursing care during the shift for which the registered nurse is responsible.
- Support and supervise less experienced staff, act as a preceptor for new staff, and assist in the clinical teaching of learners.
- Contribute to the ongoing research, development and review of best practice in the specialty.
- Provide leadership in the clinical situation, and act as an influential role model for best competent professional practice.
SALARY PACKAGE : We offer competitive remuneration, benefit and incentive packages.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume with contact mobile number to
P. O. BOX 1681 (GPO) ACCRA.
Mail your Resume To: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
12th August 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE