Exciting Career Opportunity At Afric Xpress
Afric Xpress is an electronic payment solution company. We can build tailor made platform to suite partner needs with regards to processing recurring payments and enables collections through our agent network. Our solutions include mobile wallets, units top up, bill pay & money transfer.
As the Facilities Officer, you would be responsible for ensuring effective and efficient management of the facilities in our quest to attract more clients to populate the facilities. You will serve as the main Site officer and the go-to person for site visits.
- Daily physical site inspection on ongoing works i.e. clearing of land, laying of service lines, surveillance on encroachment
- Assist Walk-in clients in site inspection
- Prepare and monitor a data base on all prospective tenants for regular follow ups
- Monitoring of land use in the light of the master plan to ensure that the right things are done
- Monitoring the progress of all site works making sure it is completed on schedule and within budget
- Responding to land inquiries on site and also referring same to the Sales Executives for completion of land sales
- Responding to phone calls on land inquiries
- Supervision in establishing landscaping works
- Responsible for day to day supervision of Security Guards, Laborers and other Grounds workers to ensure value for money
- Submit a monthly activity report on all activities carried out during the month for discussion with the Operations Manager
- To support the Operations Manager in all her activities
- Ensure that all issues pertaining to office buildings and compounds are addressed to ensure proper functioning of all buildings.
- Maintain, store and update all important documents with respect to contracts, titles and agreements
- Present annual reports to management on state of land, properties, rentals and sales issues.
How To Apply
Interested candidate should send their CVs and contact telephone number to email@example.com
This job comes with a lucrative salary and incentives.
Closing Date: 22nd March 2022
Only serious and hard-working applicant will be shortlisted.
OTHER JOB VACANCIES
- Nested Shipping Ghana LTD Job Vacancies
- AutoShack Ghana Latest Job Opportunities
- EduSpots Invites Job Applications
- Okomfo Anokye Rural Bank February 2022 Job Openings
- External Auditors needed Anum Rural Bank
- Crown Prince Academy invites applications for jobs
- Xacent Global Calls For Job Applications
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP