Afia Schwarzenegger discloses political intentions
Afia Schwarzenegger visits her late father’s hometown
Afia Schwarzenegger prepares towards father’s burial
Valentina Nana Agyeiwaa, popularly known as Afia Schwarzenegger, has disclosed her intentions to contest the Fomena seat in the upcoming 2024 general elections.
Afia Schwarzenegger paid a visit to her late father’s hometown, Adansi Fomena, as part of burial preparations, where she was treated to a rousing welcome by its inhabitants.
Aside the many observations made during her visit, Afia lamented how the town lacks basic amenities and how it has since been underdeveloped despite the existence of an MP.
- GHANA GAS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM 2022/2023
- Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals 2022 (Fully-funded)
- Fully Funded Cambridge University Scholarship for International Students 2022
- University of Saskatchewan Fully Funded Scholarships 2022
- Global Korea Scholarships 2022 GKS-U (Fully Funded)
- Dutch OKP Scholarships for MSc in Water and Sustainable Development 2022
- Engineering for Development (E4D) Continuing Education Scholarship Program 2022
Stating that the people from her hometown deserve better, Afia Schwarzenegger shared where she was being mobbed by fans with the caption:
“With the help of God and my personal angel (dad) I’m coming back to contest the Fomena seat in 2024…my people deserves better. Ps: this is how u exit your constituency…No slacking.”
Her post has since received countless positive reactions from social media users.
Among the many activities she undertook during the visit to her hometown, Afia visited her late grandmother’s graveyard.
Watch the video below:
- Civil Service recruitment portal opened to accept 2022 applications
- Silverbird Cinemas Invites Job Applications
- Career Opportunity At Sandvik
- Coca Cola Ghana Limited Announces New Job Opportunity
- Latest Vacancy Advertisement By Kempinski Hotel