IQVIA (NYSE:IQV) is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions, and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. IQVIA creates intelligent connections across all aspects of healthcare through its analytics, transformative technology, big data resources and extensive domain expertise.
IQVIA Connected Intelligence™ delivers powerful insights with speed and agility — enabling customers to accelerate the clinical development and commercialization of innovative medical treatments that improve healthcare outcomes for patients. With approximately 77,000 employees, IQVIA conducts operations in more than 100 countries.
IQVIA is a global leader in protecting individual patient privacy. The company uses a wide variety of privacy-enhancing technologies and safeguards to protect individual privacy while generating and analyzing information on a scale that helps healthcare stakeholders identify disease patterns and correlate with the precise treatment path and therapy needed for better outcomes.
IQVIA’s insights and execution capabilities help biotech, medical device and pharmaceutical companies, medical researchers, government agencies, payers and other healthcare stakeholders tap into a deeper understanding of diseases, human behaviors and scientific advances, in an effort to advance their path toward cures.
POSITION: Clinical Research
About the job
Engage in company training program to gain knowledge and skills required to independently conduct clinical monitoring visits in accordance with study protocol, standard operating procedures, good clinical practice, and applicable regulatory requirements.
The Internship will be offered in following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kenya, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, and United Kingdom.
Depending on location, the duration of the internship varies between 2-9 months.
Complete appropriate therapeutic, protocol and clinical research trainings to perform job duties.
- Gain experience in study procedures by working with experienced clinical staff.
- Under close supervision, perform site selection (if applicable), initiation, monitoring and close out visits in accordance with contracted scope of work and good clinical practices.
- If applicable, learn key facets for successful development of project subject recruitment plan on a per site basis. Suggest ideas to CRA for improving site recruitment plan in line with project needs to enhance predictability. Assist CRA in tracking subject site recruitment progress.
- Under close supervision, administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establishes regular lines of communication with sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
- Under close supervision, evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations. Escalate quality issues as appropriate.
- Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrollment, Case Report Form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution. Under close supervision may support start-up phase.
- Under close supervision, create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans by submitting regular visit reports, generating follow-up letters and other required study documentation.
- Convey features and opportunities of study to site.
- Collaborate and liaise with study team members for project execution support as appropriate.
APPLY FOR THE LATEST JOBS
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred in health care or other scientific disciplines, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills – including excellent command of English and local language
- Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and use of a laptop computer
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills
HOW TO APPLY
Kindly click on the link below to apply,
CLOSING DATE: March 10, 2022
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com