J.A Kufuor Foundation Scholarship 2022 calls for more applications
The Kufuor Scholars Programme (KSP) is an initiative under the John A. Kufuor Foundation, an independent, non-partisan development-oriented institution. The program provides a specialized three-year transformational leadership preparation for African youth. Also, The program targets Level 100 students in Ghanaian universities.
Moreover, KSP primarily seeks to add value to formal education at the tertiary level and produce leaders imbued with a strong sense of patriotism; leaders who are innovative, problem solvers, creative thinkers, and knowledgeable in their respective fields of endeavor.
To be eligible for consideration, the potential Kufuor Scholar must:
- To begin with, Be of Ghanaian nationality.
- Then, Enrolled in Level 100 of a Ghanaian university in any academic discipline.
- Also, Students who are in the second year (level 200) and beyond are not eligible.
- Moreover, Have demonstrable leadership interest and experience (e.g. in school, community, or at the national level).
- In addition, Focus on the ability to lead, commitment to service, and integrity.
- Afterward, Demonstrate nationalistic orientation and capacity to promote political and religious tolerance, human rights, and ethnic co-existence for national development.
- Finally, Not be more than 23 years of age by the end of the year.
Nature of the Award
Over a three-year period, the Scholar would benefit from leadership mentoring, camps, excursions and visits, seminars, webinars, and practical leadership internships. and execution of personal projects prior to graduation. Included in the package are a branded personal laptop and semester stipends. The Scholar may also have the opportunity of participating in international exchange programs.
How to Apply for J.A Kufuor Foundation Scholarship 2022
Interested young scholars should complete an online application from the website (https://kspregistration.com/) and upload the required documents by 21 November 2022.
To complete your application, you are required to submit the following:
- A Poster Presentation with a one-page concept note and a two-minute video explaining your presentation. Your video should include a brief self-introduction and a statement of an outstanding leadership role played in the past. (The topic for the presentation is provided on the website)
- Two letters of recommendation; one from a university lecturer and another from either a community or civil society organizer or the head of a public or private agency, testifying to the candidate’s abilities and leadership potential Detailed curriculum vitae
- A parental consent letter (for applicants below 18 years)
- Academic transcript
Also, For More Scholarship Updates, CLICK HERE