- Serves customers by completing account transactions.
- Answers questions in person or on telephone and refers customers to other bank services as necessary.
- Records transactions by logging cashier’s checks, traveler’s checks, and other special services; preparing currency transaction reports.
- Cross-sells bank products by answering inquiries, informing customers of new services and product promotions, ascertaining customers’ needs, and directing customers to a branch representative.
- Completes special requests by closing accounts, taking orders for cheques, opening and closing Christmas and vacation clubs, exchanging foreign currencies
- Reconciles cash drawer by proving cash transactions, counting and packaging currency and coins.
- Reconciles loan coupons and other transactions.
- Maintains supply of cash and currency and turns in excess cash and mutilated currency to head teller.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Customer service
- Attention to detail
- General math skills
- Verbal communication
- Selling to customer needs
- People skills
- Financial skills
- Documentation skills
- Diploma or HND
- 2 years professional experience
How To Apply For The Job
All C.V.s should be sent via:
email@example.com indicating the position as the subject of the e – mail
Closing Date: 14 August, 2021