Account Officers At A Financial Institution
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Account Officers At A Financial Institution
JOB DESCRIPTION / RESPONSIBILITY
- Shall be responsible to the Head of finance/ I lead of Audit/Ilead of Risk and Compliance respectively
- Perform interbank/inter branch reconciliation
- Assist the head of finance in the preparation of prudential and liquidity returns
- Assist the auditor to perform audit at all branches and departments
- Assist the Head of Risk and Compliance to undertake all risk and compliance activities in
compliance with statutory, regulatory and internal rules and policies of the bank.
- A minimum of first degree in accounting or its equivalent
professional qualification in CIB 2, CA 2, ACCA 2, or its equivalent
- At least 5 years working experience in rural banking
knowledge in Temenos T24
- Knowledge in MS Office (especially in-depth knowledge in Excel)
- Knowledgeable and well vest in bank reconciliation
HOW TO APPLY
All applications, CVs plus certified copies of certificates from interested persons should reach the HR Manager on email@example.com
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
By close of day, 6th April, 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP