Established in 2007, AUMS is a leader in providing a full suite of underground mining contract services to the African mining industry, driven by a safe and performance-orientated culture.
We believe in investing in the development of our people and support our operations with state-of-the-arts equipment and the world’s best underground mining practices in terms of safety, integrity, and excellence.
AUMS is seeking applications from highly experienced applicants for the position of Administration Officer who will be based in our Accra corporate office.
We are actively seeking an experienced Administration Officer to join our highly capable team to provide the requisite support functions within
Ghana and other projects in West Africa.
The role of the Administration Officer is to assist Senior Management in Administrative tasks and manage an experienced small team.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct support to Senior Management and Company Directors with respect to all administration duties
- Co-ordinating and arranging bookings for bulk international flights including logistics, transportation, and internal flight schedules
- Liaise with key government stakeholders and business partners to ensure smooth operating systems are followed
- Provide timely support for relevant functional groups. General office management.
- Organizing travels and accommodation for both nationals and ex-pats.
- Provide support for external audits and tax requests. Arrange both internal and external events
- Management and distribution of internal correspondence and other company properties across all sites
- Supervise transportation
- Inventory management of office supplies
REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent reporting and communication skills both verbal and written
- Working with expatriates is essential
- Excellent administrative writing skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge and application.
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- An understanding of Mining Regulations will be an advantage. Project management skills.
- Ability to plan and co-ordinate activities, Attention to detail with good analytical skills.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- Your proactive attitude to safety, unwavering commitment, and driven work ethic will see you as a much-valued employee in line with AUMS core values and can-do attitude.
- You will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package commensurate with your experience.
- Prior to hiring, you will be required to sit a full pre-employment medical and extensive reference checks will be carried out to qualify authenticity.
HOW TO APPLY
Forward applications to firstname.lastname@example.org addressing the criteria outlined above.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Closing Date: April 12, 2021.
Only applicants with comparable work experience aforementioned will be shortlisted.