- Company: Tamale Technical University
- Location: Ghana
- State: Tamale
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare Jobs in Ghana
Tamale Technical University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointments as Chief Nursing Officer (Theatre/Peri-Operative Nurse).
Staff in this grade shall be required to show high qualities of sound judgment, initiative, resourcefulness, precision and professionalism in their area of specialization.
Qualification Required & Experience
Applicant must hold the Bachelor in Nursing/Midwifery/Diploma of Nursing from a recognized and accredited institution/State Registered Nurse (SRN) with the Nurses and Midwifery Council and must have served as Principal Nursing Officer in a University or comparable grade in a similar institution/organization for at least six (6) years.
How To Apply For The Job
- Applications should include cover letters (indicating the position applied for), Current Curriculum Vitae (with contact details of three referees) and Copies of certificates.
- Applicants for teaching positions should include brief teaching and research statement not exceeding two (2) pages.
- Applications must be hand delivered in a sealed envelope or by courier, to the Registry of the University and signed for, and also submit soft copies using an electronic mail (e-mail) to reach the addresses below:
Tamale Technical University
P.O. Box 3 E/R
Closing Date: 30 August, 2021