Empire Credit Limited seeks to recruit qualified and experienced candidates for the position below: Record Management Clerk
- Creating and maintaining a records management system
- Performing data entry tasks
- Updating existing records
- Maintaining company archives
- Retrieving information from the filing system when requested
- Maintaining up-to-date logs, including information about file changes or who has access
- Scanning and uploading files to create digital copies of physical records
- Processing and filing copies of incoming and outgoing physical correspondence
- Conducting routine verification to ensure the integrity of the filing system
- Creating and updating files, and filing documentation inappropriate files.
- Destroying outdated files following protocol, or moving these to inactive storage.
Required Skills or Experience
- Diploma or Degree
- Ability to work with a variety of computer programs.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
Physical requirement and skills
- Data entry skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Administration and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of relevant word processing tools
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team spirit
HOW TO APPLY
Applicant should send the CV/Resume with a cover letter to our email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: March 31, 2022
- Judicial Service of Ghana latest employment opportunities
- Job Vacancy At Labadi Beach Hotel
- New Job Vacancies Available At Legendary Foods Ltd
- Lindt Cocoa Foundation Invites Job Applications
- Marinel International School Invites Job Applications
- Vacancy Announcement|| DAI Invites Job Applications
- Accounting, Marketing, Driving And Public Relations Jobs Available
Empire Credit is a Financial house that offers a wide range of financial solutions and business advisory services to small, medium, and large-scale businesses.
Transform into a commercial bank with a strong presence in Ghana by January 2025 through consistent service excellence and profitability.
Be the most preferred financial partner in Ghana and a Leading Financial institution that best facilitate the creation of wealth by Individuals and Business across sub-Saharan Africa.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE