Fully Funded 2023 Bill Gates Scholarships Program
Applications are open for the 2023 Bill Gates Scholarships Program in the United States. This is a great scholarship opportunity for students to study at United States Universities.
Therefore, the Bill Gates Scholarships is offering 300 scholarships to students. The scholarship program is designed to help students get to their full potential.
This is a fully-funded scholarship program. Hence, all expenses will be covered. International students seeking to study undergraduate degree programs are encouraged to submit their applications.
Details About 2023 Bill Gates Scholarships Program
- Host Country: United States
- Scholarship Funded by: Bill Gates
- Number of Scholarships: 300
- Study Level: Undergraduate Scholarship
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Closing date: 15th Sept 2022
2023 Bill Gates Scholarship Benefits
The scholarship program is fully funded. Therefore, it will cover the following expenses:
- Firstly, the Tuition Fee
- Secondly, Fees
- Thirdly, accommodation
- Also, Books
- Lastly, Transportation, as well as other relevant costs.
Who Qualify For 2023 for the Bill Gates Scholarship
Interested applicants should meet the following requirements to be able to apply for the scholarship:
- Firstly, applicants should be a High School Senior graduate
- Secondly, applicants should be from at least any of the following ethnicities: African-American, American Indian/Alaska Native*, Asian & Pacific Islander American, and, or Hispanic American
- Thirdly, applicants should be US citizens, national, or permanent resident
- Last but not least, applicants must have good academic records with a minimum cumulative weighted GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale.
- Lastly, applicants should have gotten admission to study full-time four-year degree programs.
How To Apply?
The application process is online. Therefore, interested applicants should click on the link below to apply:
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The closing date of the application is September 15, 2022.
Also, for more scholarship updates, CLICK HERE.