BYF seeks with the intent to support companies locally and globally with solutions to businesses and institutions that exist, growing and new entrants with strategic staffing (permanent and temporary), outsourcing, training and consultancy services.
We believe each company is unique. In that regard, we work with creating peculiar services to fit the culture and the system of our clients to promote sustainability and strategic leadership growth in all spheres.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Territory management
- Prospecting skills
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Motivation for sales
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- BA/BS University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- Three to five years of industry sales experience
- Familiarity with office software and phone systems
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to our email email@example.com
Application Deadline: 30th July 2021