Fully Funded|| 2023 OIST Internship in Japan
2023 OIST Internship in Japan and ho to apply. Applications are open for OIST Japanese Internship Program in Japan. This is a fully-funded internship program. The internship program will take place in Japan at the Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology.
Students around the globe are encouraged to apply for this year’s internship program in Japan. All related expenses will be taken care of.
Therefore, applicants are not required to submit IELTS test scores. The timeline for the 2023 OIST Internship in Japan is two to six months. This is a great opportunity for international students. Hence, interested applicants are encouraged to apply.
Details About 2023 OIST Internship in Japan
- Host Country: Japan
- Internship Timeline: 10 to 12 weeks
- Internship Benefits: Fully Funded
- Countries: All Nationalities
- Academic Fields: Multiple Fields
- Closing Date: 15th October 2022
2023 OIST Internship Benefits
The OIST offers a Fully Funded Expenses Covered Internship Program. Hence, all costs of the successful candidates will be taken care of Under the internship. Thus, this is a paid internship in Japan.
- To begin with, successful applicants will receive a Round Trip Airfare Travel Tickets
- Secondly, Insurance will be provided
- Thirdly, applicants will receive Visa support
- Also, applicants will receive on or off-campus housing accommodation
- Last but not least, applicants will receive transportation support
- Lastly, applicants will receive an allowance of 2,400 JPY Per day
Academic Fields Covered Under the 2023 OIST Internship Program
The internship opportunity is available in multiple fields. Thus, all Undergraduate and Graduate Students can apply as Research Interns. The internship will give students the opportunity to acquire experience and develop their techniques.
For this reason, applicants will work under the supervision of a Professor at OIST. Below is a list of fields available to interested candidates:
- Firstly, Physics
- Secondly, Chemistry
- Thirdly, Biology
- Also, Neuroscience
- Moreover, Mathematics
- Additionally, Computational Science
- Besides that, Environmental
- Also, Ecological and Marine Sciences
- Last but not least, Engineering
- Lastly, Medical.
Needed Documents For 2023 OIST Internship Program
- To begin with, Curriculum Vitae
- Secondly, the Statement of Interest
- Besides that, a Letter of Recommendation
- Last but not least, Academic Transcript
- Finally, ID Photo
Who Qualifies for the 2023 OIST Internship Program?
- First of all, applicants must be enrolled in a Graduate Degree program in Universities, Colleges, Junior colleges, as well as vocational schools.
- Secondly, applicants must be admitted to an Undergraduate Degree program in universities, colleges, junior colleges, as well as vocational schools in Japan or abroad.
- Moreover, applicants who are recent graduates are also eligible to apply.
- Students still studying their degree programs must have approval from their current universities.
- Also, students in their 3rd and 4th as well as Master Year 1st & 2nd students are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply?
The application process is online. Also, there is no separate application process. Therefore, applicants must get all the required documents before they start their applications.
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The closing date to apply for the 2023 OIST Japanese Internship in Japan for Spring is 15th October 2022
Also, for more scholarship updates, CLICK HERE.