InEvent New Career Opportunity
InEvent is an innovative and fast-paced B2B startup that develops intelligent solutions for hospitality and marketing within large enterprises, creating high-level management for the c-level suite and robust operational tools for analysts and managers.
WHO WE ARE
InEvent is a remote event tech company with InEventers in over 13 different countries, speaking together more than 27 different languages. We are a global team.
InEventers are a unique team, with a shared vision of growth and Values. We allow you to be yourself, and we encourage open communication. The most important thing here is not your experience, but your curiosity and passion to learn and grow with us!
SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
As an InEvent Sales Development Representative, you will be instrumental in processing and transferring InEvent’s most qualified leads via the proper pipeline.
- Firstly, Identify and pre-approve qualified prospects;
- Secondly, Reach out to introduce the InEvent product with the objective of securing meetings to exhibit the software and schedule demos with the Account Executives;
- Thirdly, Map competitors and analyze current sales strategies;
- Finally, Find ways to constantly evolve in sales with the support of your Manager, innovating and improving in order to reach and exceed individual and team quota.
- First of all, Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Then, Advanced spoken and written Business English is essential for this role;
- Moreover, Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management, negotiating, closing, decision making, presentation, oral and written communications skills;
- Also, Remote presentation skills, exceptional listening skills, and above-average problem-solving skills;
- Additionally, Ability to work with a team and an ability to learn and adapt quickly;
- Afterwards, Excellent research skills;
- Lastly, Knowledge or experience of software terminology for software sales is a plus.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Language Learning Programs
- Annual Summits
- Office Pack
- Monthly Lunch days and activities.
- Regular Nightly Happy Hours and Breakfast Club with Teammates
- Monthly/Quarterly Challenges and Games with Prizes.
- Finally, Birthday Gift and Work Anniversary Gifts
How to Apply for InEvent New Career Opportunity
Closing Date: 17th June. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE