Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Mortuary Attendant at The Bank Hospital 2021.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Suitably qualified, customer-orientated person to provide timeous, efficient service in the transportation and handling of deceased patients.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Transporting of deceased patients
- Receiving bodies of deceased patients
- Assisting with placing bodies in compartment trays.
- Confirms identification of bodies and releases bodies as appropriate.
- Monitors mortuary and signs in visitors, law enforcement and government officials, and legal personnel.
- Assists Mortuary Technician as required
- WASSCE/SSCE or equivalent
- 1 – 3 years previous work experience in preferably in health care or health services.
- Self-motivated and able to work alone
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates familiarity with anatomy and physiology.
- Exhibits ability to work calmly and professionally with the deceased.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Possesses the strength necessary to transport and lift bodies.
- Demonstrates empathy and sensitivity when working with families of the deceased.
- Pays close attention to detail.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: