Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Nestle Ghana Limited Recruitment 2021.
- Company: Nestlé
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra – Kumasi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare Jobs in Ghana
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
You will be responsible for the ethical marketing of Nestlé’s infant nutrition products by educating healthcare professionals on the products’ features and benefits while providing them with accurate guidelines on the appropriate usage of the product. More importantly you are required to advise that newborn babies should be strictly breastfed in their first 6 months if breastfeeding is a possible option. Most of your working day will be spent in the field communicating with healthcare professionals.
- You will play an active role in recommendation by Healthcare Professionals of Nestlé’s Infant Nutrition Products and services where and when appropriate and when exclusive breastfeeding is not possible
- You will be developing long-term mutually beneficial professional relationships with Healthcare Professionals and relevant medical decision makers
- You will be responsible for optimum territory coverage and management including prospection and insights gathering and sharing
- You will ensure quality service to Healthcare Professionals through proper monitoring of product availability, visibility, freshness, and pricing
- You will be facilitating trainings both for internal and external Training for new product
Qualification and Skills
To excel in this environment, you need to enjoy overcoming challenges, possess good communication skills and an excellent service delivery mindset.
Other essentials include:
- A valid driver’s license
- Ability to build strong relationships with different stakeholders
- Possess strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Are you familiar with Nestlé’s association with the World Health Organization code? If not ask around as it will be your main compliance guideline!
Method of Application
Closing Date: 18 July. 2021