NTC Teachers License Registration Procedures [UPDATED]
The National Teaching Council (NTC) teachers’ license registration has commenced for qualified teachers. The licensing and registration of qualified teachers deadline has been extended indefinitely.
As part of the processes leading to the licensing of in-service teachers, the National Teaching Council (NTC) set a deadline of 7th May 2021 for all qualified in-service teachers to register on the Teacher Portal Ghana (TPG).
Following the request from some stakeholders, the deadline has been extended indefinitely.
It must, however, be noted that the issuance of license to qualified in-service teachers will begin in Greater Accra Region on the 12th of May, 2021 and later proceed to other regions.
Further, teachers are to note that registration on the TPG is the first step for qualified teachers to be issued their license. After licensing of qualified teachers, NTC will proceed to register and issue a temporary license to non-qualified teachers across the country.
A detailed schedule of the licensing in other regions shall be provided in due course.
All teachers are therefore encouraged to follow the procedures outline below to register for their license.
According to the authorities of the National Teaching Council (NTC), all qualified teachers who fail to register for the license before the stipulated deadline of 7th May 2021 shall lose the right to practice as a teacher in Ghana.
This the Teaching Council (NTC) said is in accordance with section 64 (1) of the Education Regulatory Bodies Act 1023.
NTC Teachers License Registration Procedures
1. Log onto the Teacher Ghana Portal: https://tpg.ntc.gov.gh/ via a web browser on a PC or smartphone.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account or log in to an existing account.
3. Select “Teacher” as the account type.
4. Fill in your details and submit.
5. Open your email account in another browser tab.
6. Check your email for a confirmation link from NTC TPG. If you do not see the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder and report it as “not spam” to receive in your inbox.
7. You’ll be redirected to a dashboard of the Teacher Portal Ghana platform, click setup teacher profile and correctly enter the required details.
8. Scan and upload your first appointment letter and first appointment letter.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP