PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER at Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER at Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide professional support to the National Folklore Board for the development of plans and performance.
- To monitor and register expressions of folklore on behalf of the Republic of Ghana.
- To provide market information for the National Folklore Board to plan its programs.
Provide professional guidance in resolving other issues related to the National Folklore Board activities.
- Plan, develop and implement public relations strategies.
- Involved in photo shoots, case studies, magazines, photographs and multimedia messaging of the National Folklore Board.
- Acts as a representative of the National Folklore by providing responses to people after media coverage, through emails and Board phone calls.
- Conducts research to understand public behavior in relation to National Folklore Board.
- Involved in event planning and organizing public oriented folklore events sponsored by the Board.
- Disseminate information and activities of the National Folklore Board by means of press releases, press briefing, radio and television.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENT
- First degree in Mass Communication, public relations, or any related professional qualification from a recognized Tertiary Institution.
- Must be a computer literate
- Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Board.
- Must have done one year compulsory National Service.
- Must have Analytical Skills
- Research Skills
- Working experience in related area will be an added advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must submit an application letter with Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of Academic/Professional Certificates and National Service Certificate to: email@example.com or the address below
The Acting Director
National Folklore Board
P.O. Box CT9705
Cantonment – Accra
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Before the close of day of 11th June , 2021.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP