Senior Records Assistant at Fisheries Commission
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Senior Records Assistant at Fisheries Commission
The successful applicant will provide operational support in management of records for the achievement of the objectives of the Commission
- Maintains appropriate file titling and index heading for the records of the Commission
- Keeps accurate records on file movement
- Collates data for the update of database of files and file movement
- Maintains appropriate standards in the registry
- Dispatches all outgoing mails and receives incoming mails of the Commission
- Stores and retrieves files of the Commission
- Facilitates the digitization of records and documentation of the Commission
- Collects inputs for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports
- A Higher National Diploma/Diploma from an accredited tertiary institution in Records Management, Information Studies or any related field
- Must have completed National Service
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications
- Good quantitative and analytical skills
- Good report writing and Presentation skills
- Good knowledge in records management
- High integrity, confidentiality
HOW TO APPLY
1. All Applicants must provide evidence of completion of National Service.
2. Applicants should indicate the positions applied for and Two (2) regions of their choice.
3. Applications should be submitted to the following addresses, either a), b) or c).
a) THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
FISHERIES COMMISSION P. O. BOX GP 630
b) SIMPLE ONLINE APPLICATION
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The closing date for submission of application is ten (10) working days after the publication. That is 25th May 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN TELEGRAM CHANNEL