- Company: AngloGold Ashanti Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI (IDUAPRIEM) LIMITED (A subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti Limited) operate the combine Teberebie and Iduapriem open-pits gold mines at Tarkwa in the Western Region of Ghana and has a work force of over 1400, including contractors.
Applications are invited from ambitious, energetic and performance driven individuals to fill in a vacant position(s) mentioned below:
To be accountable for leading and coaching the production team to achieve production targets in a safe and efficient manner
- Supervise and provide guidance to mining production crew on the job to optimize production
- Plan the daily production levels for the mine and ensuring that all equipment and supplies required by workers are available when needed
- Train and develop orientation programs to appropriately for new and existing workers on the use of various equipment within the mine
- Schedule work shifts and brief workers as needed on changes in policies and production
- Support and track the production of the mine from the processing of raw materials through to the development of the mined product.
- Provide technical support to mining operations such that mine performance is optimized while providing a framework for continuous operating improvement
- Plan and coordinate activities of the mine operations section including mine production, road construction, dewatering and any works associated with the mine.
- Develop, maintain, and improve area and work standards and procedures
- BSc Mining Engineering with 5 years working experience or Diploma in Mining Engineering with 8 years working experience in the mining industry
- Must possess the requisite supervisory skills, knowledge and demonstrable AAIL value-based behavior
- Hands on experience in mining operations
- Certified by Inspectorate Division of the Minerals Commission of Ghana as a Mine Superintendent certificate of competency.
- Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent human relations skills and ability to interact with people of diverse culture and value
- Medical fitness for the position as well as the environment
- Possess valid Ghanaian Driving License and ability to drive Light Vehicle
Closing Date : 16 July. 2021