2023 Erasmus Mundus Internships
Applications are open for the 2022-2023 Erasmus Mundus Internships. The internship program supports students pursuing their Bachelor’s, Master’s, and P.h.D programs. The Good News is that there are no IELTS requirements.
Also, there are no application fees required. Additionally, students can apply for the 2023 Erasmus Mundus scholarship. With Erasmus Scholarship, international students can work as Erasmus interns.
BENEFITS OF 2023 ERASMUS MUNDUS INTERNSHIPS
Successful applicants will get the following benefits from Erasmus Mundus Internships:
- Firstly, a monthly allowance.
- Secondly, Travel allowance as well as accommodation allowance in another host country.
- Also, there is no requirement for any past work experience.
2023 Erasmus Mundus Internship Location:
Interested applicants should note that the Erasmus Internship is available in any European country. Hence, applicants have to select an internship that is related to their field of study.
The Internship Program will offer applicants training in their related field of study interest and also provide them with the opportunity to work in a new country.
Erasmus Mundus Internship Fields
- Firstly, Business Studies and/or Management Science
- Secondly, Communication and Information Sciences
- Thirdly, Languages and Philological Sciences
- Also, Social Sciences
- Another is Art and Design
- Followed by Engineering and/or Technology
- Next is Humanities
- Not to mention Education and/or Teacher Training
- Additionally, Mathematics and/or Informatics
- Also, Law
- Besides the above, Natural Sciences
- Furthermore, Architecture and/or Urban and Regional Planning
- Moreover, Medical Sciences
- Last but not least Agriculture Sciences
- Lastly, Geography and/or Geology
The internship program will be offered in the following timeline
- 3 Months
- 6 Months
- 4 Months
- 2 Months
- 5 Months
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 10 Months
- 7 Months
Who Qualifies to apply?
To be eligible for the 2023 Erasmus Mundus Internship program, interested applicants must meet the requirements below:
- Firstly, applicants should have graduated from higher education institutes.
- Also, candidates must have a degree in the relevant academic discipline.
How to Apply for the 2023 Erasmus Mundus Internship Program
- The application process is online. Hence, interested applicants should visit the ErasmusInterns official website at https://erasmusintern.org/
- Afterward, applicants should click on the “Internships“
- Thereafter, applicants should use the Filter in the left bar and select Degree, Internship Fields, Level, and Duration.
Also, for more scholarship updates, CLICK HERE.