MILVIK BIMA, which operates under the brand name ‘BIMA’ or ‘MILVIK’ is a Swedish Fintech for Health company serving emerging middle-class families and was founded in 2010. It has global teams based in London, Singapore, and Bengaluru with operations in nine countries.
BIMA is the leading provider of mobile-delivered insurance and health services in emerging markets.
BIMA Ghana since its inception in August 2010 continues to offer simple and affordable life, accident, and health insurance services.
A large part of our business is driven by partnerships but we are rapidly expanding our BIMA-branded portfolio, in which we sell products directly to consumers.
We are currently looking for a qualified candidate to join our team as Telesales Associate.
About the job
The Roles And Responsibilities Required
- Quickly develop a good working knowledge of the BIMA product and service offering and the sales approach BIMA expects of its Call Centre Sales Associates. Show proactivity to continually strive to be up to date with changes to products and services
- Make calls to a range of potential customers (potential and existing) to educate them about all aspects of BIMA’s products and services and be able to answer their questions and concerns with a view to them engaging with and buying BIMA’s products and services. Look to upsell further appropriate products and services to existing customers
- Evaluate the customer’s needs first and then have a keen interest in matching BIMA’s products and services to these with a view to building a long-lasting customer relationship
- Meet or exceed sales and other goals whilst doing so in accordance with BIMA’s standards of professionalism, quality and conduct
- Use BIMA’s tools and systems to accurately record all customer and transaction information
- Provide the highest quality of service to our customers, keeping updated with the latest information regarding BIMA’s products, services, policies & procedures
- Efficiently and professionally handle customer objections in any interaction by determining the cause of the objection and selecting and explaining the best solution to address this
- Adhere to the company’s business code of conduct, corporate policies, guidelines, and statutory requirements
- Actively contribute to the immediate team particularly in Team Meetings and during learning initiatives, and always look for opportunities to grow and develop
The Candidate – Skills And Experience Required
- Educated to either Tertiary Diploma / HND / First Degree Level
- Must have completed National Service
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience in sales (ideally telesales), customer service or call center support or operations. Must genuinely want to deliver a good customer experience
- Results-orientated and self-motivated and be comfortable working to set targets, often under pressure. Takes responsibility for own performance but also can work well in a team
- Able to learn new skills and information quickly and enjoy learning new skills
- Good basic computer skills and comfortable learning new tools and technology and be able to use a computer at the same time as engaging with customers (can multi-task)
- Good time management must be punctual and have good self-organization skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills and ability to build rapport and relationships quickly with customers. Shows a positive attitude when dealing with others and can also demonstrate patience, persistence, and persuasiveness
- Comfortable dealing with others in difficult situations e.g. calmly handling complaints or objections
- Proficient in English and Twi, proficiency in any other Ghanaian language is a plus
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: January 28, 2022