With all these in mind, a group of young volunteers teamed up to form Maximum Joy Foundation to specifically tackle the challenges facing teenage single mothers who are underprivileged and may be victims of the causal factors of street-ism and may end up curbing the menace of second-generation street children.
Maximum Joy Foundation has been in existence since 2017 and formally registered in 2020 with the aim of training and educating teenage single mothers and other less privileged persons to offer them an alternate source of income to end this vicious cycle of street-ism and impoverishment
Maximum Joy Foundation is looking for qualified person as an Social media manager
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company’s brand on social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Coaching employees company-wide on content creation best practices.
- Social media marketing experience.
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Experience as a Brand Manager on social media.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
How To Apply
Send your detailed CV and Applications to: email@example.com
Closing Date : 31st Jan. 2022